Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Project Manager
at Simpleview, Inc.
Zerista, a Simpleview company, with offices in Denver, CO, Tucson, AZ, and Santa Fe, NM, is a cutting edge software development company that builds intuitive, interactive, mobile, and social tools for events and conferences around the world, personalized for the customer's unique needs.
We are looking to add to our Downtown Denver Zerista team of dedicated and hard-working professionals, an independent, talented, top-notch Associate Project Manager with a great work ethic, who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
Our Denver based Client Success Team is looking for an individual with an entrepreneurial attitude to work as the Associate Project Manager. You will be expected to manage client projects with the goal of delivering every app on-time and within scope. We are also looking for someone with a good attitude who is willing to jump in to help out throughout the organization.
Candidates should have a technical background and can quickly learn new software, and is comfortable managing projects and speaking directly with clients. Zerista’s Project Managers are responsible for providing support and training, as well as sharing best practices with both colleagues and customers.
- Deliver the Zerista app in a timely manner and within the scope of the project.
- Communicate with customers and team members via phone, email, and instant messaging. Communication is key.
- Work with Technical Specialists, Account Managers, and Product Specialists to complete project tasks including uploading data, creating interactive maps, configuring website and app settings, and more.
- Effectively communicate tasks, new features, questions, and concerns.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as assigned.
- Maximize the use of self-service resources by training customers and answering questions.
- Occasionally provide in-person support for client events across the US.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in roles involving customer service, problem-solving and project management.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to learn on a steep learning curve.
- Experience with a templated website creation platform.
- Ability to convey technical information to a general audience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with basic HTML, software deployment and website analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Positive attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Kombucha and rotating beers on tap
- Downtown office right next to Coors Field
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more
Please submit your resume to our career page.