Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Design Operations Manager
at Simpleview, Inc.
Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge, and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 350 employees and more than half a million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hardworking and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hardworking team an independent, talented, top-notch Design Operations Manager with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
The Ideal Design Operations Manager will be:
Experienced with the ins and outs of website design and has worked in a creative agency environment. An optimistic team player who can understand the big picture and manage all of the details across large scale website projects. Both self-motivated and proactive when it comes to getting the job done, with impeccable deliverables.
As the Design Operations Manager in Experience Design, you'll be responsible for scheduling and resource allocation to ensure timelines and business objectives are met. In partnership with design leadership, you'll shepherd the workload and process, build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional teams, and support our mission to empower collaboration across the organization.
- Ensure all deadlines are met on time
- Continuously seek out ways to improve the process
- Anticipate and resolve creative challenges by using appropriate resources
- Maintain communication and clarity around project status
- Manage project tracking, ticketing system, and business reporting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Experience managing and facilitating collaboration
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Process-oriented with experience working with project management tools and Excel
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem-solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (in some of our offices you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help, & loads more
Please submit your resume to our career page!