District Medical Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at District Medical Group
The Division Administrator is responsible for monitoring revenues and expenses; assuring appropriate processes are in place for charge capture; tracking provider productivity; processing of payables, payroll; assisting with recruitment of providers and staff; assisting with contract analysis and negotiation strategy; communicating with providers and staff regarding matters of compensation, DMG policies, and contractual obligations; works with hospital, managed care organizations and other affiliated entities.
- Bachelor degree in health or business administration.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Healthcare Administration or Operations Management within a healthcare organization, with specific significant experience working with physicians.
- Strong experience in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Knowledge of regulatory and professional environment in which medicine is practiced.
- Knowledge of billing principles and practices including credentialing, compliance, charge capture, patient account management, and management of accounts receivable.
- Skill in planning, organizing, and communicating.
- Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Ability to research and prepare comprehensive Financial/Operational reports.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to function in a business management role influencing medical and administrative staff to apply sound business practices.