Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Project Management Intern
at A1 Placement
We are seeking Sophomore to Junior year college students focused in a business, IT or project related degree program to fill two open IT Project Management internship openings.
- Reporting to the IT department, this role is responsible for assisting our IT staff to facilitate day-to-day work related to managing projects.
- You will work closely with IT and the business including manager and director level employees.
- This role will have an opportunity to contribute significantly to global and regional projects and will actively work alongside IT to gain much expertise in the project management scope.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Creating and maintaining documentation for training, processes, or system integration diagram
- Asking questions and working with end users or IT to gain clarity of issues and statuses
- Monitoring for issues, alerts, and potential processes that are not being followed
- Coordinating & overseeing work with the greater IT team
- Creating reports for project statuses, tickets, backlogs, trends, etc.
- Taking notes; distributing and storing in project documentation
- Assisting with larger project management tasks including creating the charter, kickoff meetings, coordinating discussions between teams, etc.
- Helping employees adapt and use new software
- Interviewing managers to gather information about their functions & team, to be displayed on respective Intranet landing pages
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- Must be currently enrolled in undergraduate studies (Sophmore to Junior year in college focused in a business, IT or project related degree program)
- Organization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative
- Strong drive with the ability to make things happen