Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Support Supervisor
at A1 Placement
We are seeking candidates with IT management experience to provide PC, desktop, network, and telecom services along with supervising all daily activities of the IT Support Technicians in their Fort Myers office. Strong technical and analytical skills will be required to assist with resolving problems in a timely manner. The position requires 24 x 7 availability as needed to provide critical support and services our client’s growing business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- First level response for all assigned service tickets
- Supporting and maintaining desktop, LAN, and telecom environments in conjunction with the infrastructure teams
- Deploying new and upgrading existing equipment & software
- Ability and means to travel on a flexible schedule as needed
Customer Service ensures:
- Rapid restoration of services
- Service levels are met and escalated items are managed through to closure
- ITS communications are delivered to the customers in a seamless working environment with the various support teams
- ITS Service Desk is manned at all times during the stated coverage windows utilizing all members of the department to participate as needed
- Recruits hires, trains and mentors staff
- Ensures staff is scheduled appropriately to business needs
- Provides performance reviews for direct reports
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree in Management Information Systems or Computer Science.
- At least 7 years of experience in a production support role to include 2 years of experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MSCA), A+ Certification, and/or related experience
- ITIL Foundation Certification required
Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated relationship building skills to all staff levels throughout the organization (local and remote)
- Experience managing ITS support staff (local and remote) with strong problem resolution skills
- Seven years of hands on experience working with and supporting Microsoft and networking environments
- Strong knowledge of current common infrastructure solutions and PC software products
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and assignments in a high-volume, ever-changing and unpredictable workload environment
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with internal and external contacts, documenting, communicating and resolving technical issues and problems in a clear and understandable manner
- Ability to engage team members to work collaboratively and effectively in achieving results experience with budgets and financials