Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Network Support Engineer
at A1 Placement
A1 Placement is seeking a Network Support Engineer for a leading technology solutions organization in Detroit. The Network Support Engineer will establish and solve technical issues on various platforms. An ideal candidate for the Network Support Engineer position will have exceptional customer relation, time management, and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities for the Network Support Engineer include:
- Analyze and solve network issues for customers
- Offer training on various products as necessary
- Reconstruct and resolve issues through recreating customer problems
- Complete efficient bug reports
- Contribute to a positive team atmosphere and provide mentorship to junior team members
Requirements for the Network Support Engineer include:
- 2+ years of experience in technical support
- Proficient routing and switching experience in technologies such as BGP, MPLS, Multi-cast, Spanning tree, and IGMP
- Preferred knowledge of CCNA or CCNP
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or relevant work experience