Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Support Manager
at A1 Placement
A1 Placement is currently seeking a Technical Support Manager for a rapidly expanding Integrations Support Team in Jacksonville, FL. The successful candidate will manage a team within our growing Technical Support Organization. This includes providing leadership to the team’s technical staff, interfacing with development on customer impacting enhancements and fixes, recruiting and development of support staff, and driving and exceeding team metrics. The successful candidate will also have responsibility for leading efforts in knowledge base content and best practices and methodologies to deliver unsurpassed service and support.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead efforts to hire, develop, and build technical support team including development of team strategies, objectives and metrics.
- Drive daily incident management success from detection to resolution.
- Oversight and participation in Change Management as it relates to Customer Support.
- Manage escalated issues and major outages for customer accounts.
- Leading by example to cultivate and maintain a culture built on teamwork and collaboration.
- A well developed set of leadership, coaching, and organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to an extremely fast-paced and ever changing environment.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to routinely multitask from the tactical to the strategic activities in a fast paced environment.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- A minimum of 6 years technical support and service management experience with a minimum of 3-4 years in supervisory role is required. Prefer experience working in a web based service and technology environment where web based support programs and tools were a key component to service delivery.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.