ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
- Retail Sales
BC believes in promoting from within and providing team members with the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally with the company. The following job posting is available to internal candidates interested in becoming the Assistant store manager of our brand-new store located in Odessa FL, opportunity awaits!
This posting is for the new store located in ODESSA (store 107)
Please notify your immediate supervisor before applying to this position.
Store 107 is seeking hard-working, dedicated individuals with a passion for providing excellent service and a desire to lead and coach others. This position Assists the Store Manager in overseeing all store operations and fill in as needed when the Store Manager is unavailable by performing responsiblilities and duties that include, but are not limited to:
Job Duties and Responsabilities
* Maintains Responsible Vendor status throughout the course of employment, by checking
proper forms of identification for all alcohol or tobacco purchases and while operating wine
taps or product tasting tables.
* Handles all Manager-on-Duty functions, including opening and closing the store, in addition to
tasks that the Store Manager may require assistance in.
* Assists in typical administrative functions in store, which may include processing store payroll
hours, reading and responding to email correspondence, and handling store paperwork.
* Assists in all typical supervisory responsibilities; including delegating tasks and assignments,
and training new and existing staff in proper operating procedures and standards.
* Assists in overseeing all delivery activities by facilitating shipments and reconciling invoices
* Assists in overseeing proper inventory counts and back stock/overflow management for all
* Maintains good relationships with product vendors and representatives, assisting the Store
Manager and consultants where necessary.
* Greets and assists all guests, responding to any questions in locating product within the store
or nearby store, product recommendations and any other service requests that may occur.
* Operates a Point-of-Sale terminal to process all guest transactions, involving basic cash
handling and applying coupons or discounts in accordance to company policy.
* Merchandises and displays product on store shelves in accordance to Operational Guidelines,
replenishing and restocking with product from the stockrooms as needed, and ensuring all
posted price points are correct.
* Participates in unloading weekly truck deliveries, requiring early morning attendance before
store operating hours.
* Provides exceptional guest service to deter theft or product loss during operating hours
* Assists in maintaining the cleanliness of the property, including picking up or sweeping any
debris inside and outside the store front, collecting shopping carts from the parking lot and
cleaning out the restrooms as required.
* Attends and participates in all mandatory company-sponsored classes, including online
training and e-learning, as required by Store or Regional Manager.
* Other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is an equal opportunity employer