Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Director - CO
at Acumen Inc.
Acumen, LLC. is one of the nation's leading fiscal agents offering a portfolio of innovative financial management services backed by superior customer service. Our passion is to help people lead independent lives through exceptional participant-directed programs. We are a growth oriented company looking to expand in your market.
Acumen is a great place to work. Our employees make a positive difference in our clients lives by what they do. Among many benefits to working here, we offer a profit sharing program, a growth bonus program, medical, dental and vision coverage, and generous paid time off.
The Program Director is responsible for growing Acumen’s presence in Colorado by fostering effective relationships with key external stakeholders and launching Acumen’s enrollment efforts within the state. The Program Director is uniquely important as it will require a combination of time spent with all levels of state partners, local program staff and perhaps most importantly the users of our services (our clients) who will be transferring from prior providers to a new Fiscal Intermediary. The professionalism, work ethic and standards displayed in this position will have a dramatic effect on the reputation and continued success of the company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Establish, foster and grow relationships with key stakeholders including state/program representatives, third party case worker organizations, key decision makers within local, state and national agencies, and advocacy groups.
- Create and spearhead an enrollment strategy comprised of marketing, education and community outreach initiatives directed at potential recipients and social services organizations.
- Act as liaison between the funding entity and Acumen communicating any opportunities and/or issues that may directly impact the customer or Acumen.
- Understand and stay up to date on the program rules, regulations and implementation needs while being able to effectively communicate and explain said rules to external stakeholders.
- Analyze trends and resolve customer inquiries pertaining to specific program or contract regulations/guidelines.
- Identify, pursue, and maximize business opportunities for our current product line.
- Interview, hire and supervise support staff as necessary for program growth.
- Assist with procuring and establishing new office sites as necessary.
- Develop strategies for maintaining and growing Acumen's market share and enhance overall revenues.
- Represent Acumen publicly at events such as conferences, trade shows, forums, stakeholder groups, pre-bidders, etc., which may require public speaking in order to actively market products to the general public.
- Analyze market conditions and trends and provide recommendations to Executive Management.
- Report back from public events on Acumen's brand acceptance and reputation, and customer satisfaction.
- Report program statistics and information to key stakeholders through survey results and regular reporting as necessary.
- Create marketing for contracts and programs through written and oral materials.
- Assist with contract renewals, expansions and contract outcomes along with efficient communication to Acumen and customers of any changes that may impact services received and services rendered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide one on one and/or group training and support to enrolling employers, employees and contract partners on a regular basis and as needed/requested.
- Organize, structure, and schedule one on one or group training sessions to meet the needs of the customer.
- Must participate in training necessary to learn and become proficient in all Acumen specific programs.
- Work a flexible work schedule, including but not limited to weekends, week nights and holidays.
- Travel (up to 60%) when needed, including overnight, via ground transportation and/or flight to meet with customers, contract partners, and state level representatives for training needs, business meetings, problem solving and other various types of communication or customer service.
EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or other related field, or equivalent years of experience in social services, relationship/account management or program management.
- Must have the ability to work remote when required.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule, including but not limited to weekends, week nights and holidays.
- Must be able to travel, up to 60%, including overnight(s), via ground transportation and/or via flight.
- Maintain valid driver’s license within state of residence and valid automobile insurance.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.