Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Support Consultant - Human Capital Management Support
Exciting New Opportunity! Be part of a new team.
ADP is hiring a Senior Customer Service Consultant. In this position, you'll work to become a trusted advisor to solve clients' critical business challenges, leveraging your ADP product expertise.
- Serve as an expert in servicing ADP's most complex products/technologies
- Use specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise to service ADP's largest clients Interpret internal or external business issues and recommend solutions/best practices to ADP leadership and to clients
- Solve client problems; taking a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Work independently to resolve issues and provide solutions, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Share knowledge and best practices with less experienced Consultants and Specialists
- Work pro-actively with clients to provide information, best practices and training on ADP solutions
- At least 7 years of experience in a customer service environment, with proven ability to produce positive results
- A strong focus on Client Satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience is required
- At least 5 years of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization
- Bachelor's Degree is required; equivalent in education and experience considered