Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Success Manager
At WorkMarket, an ADP company, we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service at ADP. It's what makes a difference to our clients -- over half a million worldwide and counting. With us, you can combine analytical and relationship management skills with the ability to simplify complex information -- to help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You get to provide the expert service and consulting that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Own your book of business as the Strategic Account Manager.
- Drive customer software engagement & development of power users across customer organizations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business
- Collaborate with other teams (e.g. professional services, sales, support, product management, engineering) to address customer requirements and customer satisfaction goals.
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remedy and ensure success
- Proactively manage each customer's business needs and environments -- actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell and generate use of platform.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our products and industry knowledge
- Proactively conduct product training demos
- Strong client relationship skills
- B.S or B.A in business management, communication, finance, technology, etc.
- 3-5+ years in account management experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Office
- Organizational Skills: the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- The ability to collaborate and work in a team environment as well as work independently and make sound decisions
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Excellent analytical skills and time management skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
(Please ensure your email is set to accept emails from ADP or check your Spam folders for emails from ADP - Career Opportunities)