Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Employment Tax Account Manager
Unlock Your Career Potential: Customer Service at ADP. It's all about enabling our customers to be more effective employers. Our Customer Service team makes it happen by collaborating with customers and other ADP colleagues to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. Did you know that the vast majority of our customers are not only satisfied, they'd recommend ADP to someone else? You will be the one providing the on-the-spot support that makes our integrated solutions stand out in today's increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ADP is hiring an experienced Account Manager (Non-sales). In this position, you'll join a team of rock star professionals responsible for client satisfaction by delivering Best in Class Service to an assigned base of clients. Helps resolve issues relating to product features and functionality by leveraging your technical expertise and learned product knowledge. Assists clients with the navigation and support features of ADP's online client portal. Coordinates activities between all relevant ADP departments to ensure that clients' payroll tax related issues are resolved timely.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Identify and monitor to completion all client requests and processing issues. Negotiate timeframes for deliverables and when appropriate, escalate issues to ensure timeframes are met.
- Contact clients proactively to ensure optimal product utilization, customer satisfaction and retention. Develop and implement quarter-end and year-end project plan for assigned clients. Prepare and conduct Account Review Calls annually or more frequently if needed.
- Respond to client inquiries via telephone and other media. Investigate, analyze, and resolve client issues. Ensure client tax data is received accurately and timely.
- Serve as a liaison to client and various ADP departments to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives and results.
- Provide input on functionality of ADP's online portal as it relates to the needs of the clients and service team in order to meet Best in Class Service objectives.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance and training within the service team.
- Keep up-to-date and proficient in all processes, procedures, and system enhancements as well as new product rollouts and existing offerings. Provide input for documentation updates and enhancements to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
- At least 2 years of previous experience
- High School diploma