Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HCM Business Analyst II
ADP is hiring a HCM Business Analyst - II. Based on a strong level of knowledge of ADP products, regional functions, regional operating systems and procedures, this position participates as a key contributor in the implementation and optimization of new or revised ADP products, programs, operating systems and procedures across all MAS Service Centers. Scope of Work includes assigned projects that are of a relatively high level of complexity involving multiple departments and operating systems and require in-depth knowledge of a variety of ADP products including Payroll/HR/TLM.
For select projects, this position may function in a lead capacity overseeing the work of less experienced HCM Business Analysts. Effective communication skills are required since this position serves as a liaison between Major Accounts Clients and MAS regional and group staff departments in order to analyze business requirements, participate in the development of project plans and implement programs and products.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Participates as a key contributor in the analysis of client business needs as well as in the development and implementation of process, programs, technology and procedures to address them.
- Serves as a liaison between and among regional and group staff departments in order to analyze business requirements based on comprehensive scope of work/needs analysis. Responsible for delivering key components of the SOW and maximizing and optimizing ADP solutions for Major Accounts clients.
- For select projects, may function in a project lead capacity with respect to coordinating and overseeing the work of less experienced HCM Business Analysts.
- Monitors and reports the status of assigned projects/SOW's including identifying any issues which might delay final results or deliverables.
- Analyzes the impact of new or revised products, programs, system migrations and procedures on the pending Statement of Work/Client Advisory Services Engagement. Identifies potential problems and participates as a key contributor in resolving them with other departments.
- Develops resources to support Client Advisory Services as it pertains to implementing new products, programs, systems and procedures.
- Maintains a strong knowledge of applicable products, regional operating systems and procedures by participating in focus groups, product committees and business conferences.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel up to 20% required
- 5-8 years of experience in implementation, project services, technical services, client services or TLM
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience