Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Services Specialist II - Enterprise eTime
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The core responsibilities of the Project Services Specialists are:
- Benefit Accruals
- General Ledgers
- Multi-Product projects
- Master File extractions for clients terminating service (P/R)
- Transfers to National Accounts (P/R)
- Spin-Offs (HRB)
- Addition of New Company Codes (HRB)
- Pay Frequency Changes (HRB)
- PES Integration (HRB)
- PayX Upgrades (HRB)
- Client Re-engagement (HRB)
- Responsible for the successful service delivery of large, complex, value-added tasks/projects to clients.
- Projects require advanced functional area knowledge and/or advanced product expertise and could have multi-product implications.
- May involve on-site client visits.
- Assist Service with designated technical tasks during peak periods.
- For example, Resolution queues, Open Enrollment, Client Outreach Campaigns.
- Identifies and develops project plans.
- Monitors project progress and provides regular updates to the client, and vested ADP stakeholders.
- Determines the components of the project and prepares project plan and scope of all required activities, including involving all ADP Business units whose assistance may be required.
- Performs testing and validation as required.
- Resolves any problems or issues that may arise throughout the project.
- Support clients by supplying resources such as documentation and training
- Coordinates the billing of client for project services
- P/R: Act as regional custom champion, working in partnership with the Custom Solution Center to effectively handle all changes and/or modifications to custom programs.
- This requires the coordination of activities (analysis, design, testing) between Project Services, Custom Solution Center, 3rd Party Administrators and our clients.
- HRB: Act as Project Manager to coordinate client re-engagements.
- Assess current utilization of related ADP products and client knowledge.
- Make recommendations to enhance current scope of products and training needs, in conjunction with client, prepare project plan to implement recommendations.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for all major Project Services tasks.
- Coaches and mentors Project Specialist team members as a subject matter expert in product, process, and project related areas.
- Assists in leading team meetings.
- Based on technical expertise, selected to participate in pilots, councils and roll outs in a leadership capacity.
- Participates in team initiatives (internal and external) to strengthen relationship building and cross team processes.
- Liaison to other functional areas including Sales, Relationship Mgmt, Implementation and Finance.
- Creates Project Services process and procedure documentation; generates applicable Project Services reports.
- Responsible for queue management and resource management.
- Escalation point for Project Service Specialist I and II.
- Identifies potential problems and assumes a lead role in coordinating their resolution with appropriate departments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 6-7 years of Related Experience