Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tech & Apps Mgmt Spec. II-61016J
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
The job focus is to ensure client satisfaction and retention through timely and successful installation and conversion of ADP Major Account workforce management solutions in a manner consistent with the framework of "OneADP" solution delivery. Implementation Specialists (ISs) develop and maintain effective verbal and written communications and relationships with clients and ADP associates to contribute to a successful overall client experience. ISs utilize a combination of product knowledge, HR knowledge and project management skills to ensure a quality implementation experience for the client. ISs proactively contact clients during the implementation process to assess their satisfaction and fully utilize standardized tools and technology to support "OneADP" workforce management solution delivery.
- Consistently executes implementation process and methodology.
- Conducts needs analysis to determine appropriate workforce management solution requirements for new or existing clients.
- Coordinates client training to ensure that clients are scheduled to attend all appropriate training classes
- Collaborates with Data Service Center.
- Customizes and installs ADP Workforce Management Solutions.
- Oversees accurate, timely and successful installation and conversion of ADP product solutions through entire implementation cycle.
- Validates and tests solutions.
- Ensures accuracy of client set up variables (ADP Solutions and Mainframe).
- Assesses the appropriate method and identifies resources for the conversion of client data to ADP systems and software.
- Tests the product or oversees the testing process.
- Consults on the installation of client site software and equipment and coordinates technical support to resolve issues.
- Provides client support.
- Seeks client feedback on the products and service to ensure a quality implementation experience for the client.
- Provides feedback/Ensures transition.
- Provides feedback and suggestions on products, issues, processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Ensures the successful "hand-off" to other ADP departments following the implementation.
- Participates in project planning and project coordination.
- Participates in project planning and/or facilitates efforts and ensures that assigned orders are accurately maintained and client interactions are documented in accordance with the Backlog Policy.
- Ensures products are configured and/or adapted to meet each client's needs.
- Provides functional design guidance including accommodation of client rules, plans or procedures.
- Participates in project plan schedule development, monitoring and reporting.
- Levels I and II perform project management duties for implementations not assigned to Project Managers.
- Assists with backlog management.
- Effectively manages assigned business through internal systems.
- Maintains start date and eStart dashboard.
- Documents client interactions.
- Assists with communication.
- Escalates any adjusted client time frames.
- Ensures timely internal communication to Sales, Implementation Management and Implementation team members and external communication to clients, client implementation team or other 3rd parties.
- Consistently and timely, communicates project progress or project plan modification to Project Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Levels III and IV mentor, coach, train and providing technical support to less experienced Implementation associates
- Provides leadership, guidance and direction to team members in absence of manager.
- Liaises with other ADP departments for sales opportunities or problem resolution
- Participates in task forces and stretch assignments.
- Supports field pilots and product roll outs
Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in education and experience required.
Experience: 2 -5 years