Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Home Manager - Program Manager - Children's Program (PV)
Entry Level Management Position Available!
Are you looking to make a positive difference in the lives of others? AIRES has a great opportunity to work children with developmental disabilities. We offer year-round employment, exciting career paths, and an excellent benefits plan including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Incentive Bonuses
- Matching Contribution to 401K plan
- Paid Sick Time and Paid Vacation Time
- Multiple Paid Training and Certification Opportunities
The Program Manager position oversees the day-to-day operations of the group home. This includes but is not limited to staff scheduling, plans and coordinates client appointments and activities, maintains home environment/upkeep, and ensures compliance with regulatory requirements. Must have strong communication skills, computer skills, and ability to build and maintain relationships.
We encourage and support all of our individuals to be an integral part of their community; as such you will assist our individuals in activities of daily living and in enjoyment of recreational activities.
Come be part of a team that creates an environment that is stimulating for individuals served and conducive to promoting self-esteem and individual success.
- Facilitate staff supervision, scheduling, and training
- Manage finances
- Ensure environmental safety
- Assist with direct care responsibilities
- Implement ISP goals
- Previous experience working with DD population
- Previous supervisory experience in human services
- Valid Arizona driver’s license
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Obtain and keep Level 1 fingerprint card
- Pass AIRES training
Interested candidates should visit our website to learn more about AIRES www.aires.org.
Keywords: group home manager, group home, grouphome, I/DD, autism, developmental disability, caregiver, care giver, special needs, special education, group home, independent living, family