Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Group Home Manager - Program Manager (PV)
Everybody needs a job but you will make a difference working here. Our Direct Care team is dedicated and creative in making a difference every day in the lives of the people we support. The heart of what we do provide support to people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Program Manager with AIRES, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people making a difference. This position supports individuals we serve in residential settings. We seek a passionate leader who can successfully assist in directing program staff to provide high quality services to individuals we support. In this role you will help manage the day-to-day operations with the support of your Program Director. Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest.
Do you have leadership experience supervising others and working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and you’re looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Join our dedicated and dynamic team today!
- Assist in the development and the delivery of quality services and engaging activities that meet the individuals needs;
- Trains staff in general procedures and specific needs of individuals we support;
- Implements Individual Service Plans (ISP);
- Collects data;
- Oversees day-to-day operation, staffing and assures that the needs of people we support are met;
- Assures compliance with all licensing requirements as well communication with DDD;
- Prepares incident reports for both internal and external agencies as needed;
- Works with Program Director to oversee and provide care and supervision to those we support;
- Experience supporting individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to effectively establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Ability to coordinate activities and services to meet the on-going needs of individuals supported
- Strong follow through to ensure quality services, regulations and clients’ rights are upheld
- High energy, goal-oriented, and an ability to inspire people
- Must be able to obtain a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must be at least 21 years of age with relatively clean driving record
Learn more www.aires.org