Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Control Manager
- 15-Aug-2019 to 14-Oct-2019 (CST)
- Fargo, ND, USA
- Full Time
We are currently seeking a Quality Control Manager to join our team! This individual is responsible for supervising the Quality Control (QC) laboratory activities and personnel to assure effective, efficient, and compliant adherence to all company policies, procedures and cGMP requirements. The QC Manager will oversee the timely assignment and completion of work for the laboratory, and manage the operation of the organization's QC Group. This individual will also be responsible for department employee compliance and strict adherence to the established procedures and policies.
About the Role:
- Direct and prioritize the functioning of multiple laboratory work teams within the department to provide for the timely and accurate testing of in-process, finished goods and stability samples
- Oversee the administration of staff to ensure that members are adequately trained, developed and motivated, and that they adhere to quality performance standards
- Plan and coordinate training schemes leading to the development of cross-trained self-directed work teams in line with total quality management concepts
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices in quality control systems and awareness of current technologies and instrumentation for all chemistry and microbiology analytical needs specific to production and quality assurance of all product lines
- Oversee laboratory operations to ensure compliance with GMP, GLP's and internal quality standards through direction, authoring, reviewing and approving standard operating procedures (SOPs) for all QC activities
- Assess laboratory technical skills and ensures continued training for personnel development
- Completes regular reviews of trends in test results and use of resources; solicits participation from staff for the setting of goals and improvement measures
- Reviews and approves all laboratory processes, validations, and reports in conjunctions with approved QC SOPs
- Oversees all manufactured product and stability testing needs
- Ensures clear and timely communications for all activities within the QC department shift to shift and among all groups relying upon laboratory services
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry, microbiology, PhD or Master's degree preferred
- At least 5 years directly involved in the operation and management of testing services in a GMP-regulated environment
- Working knowledge of GLP, ICH guidelines and regulations GMP-regulated quality unit responsibilities and analytical methods
- Experience managing an analytical group of individuals with strong leadership skills and project management skills
Why Join Aldevron?
- You want meaningful work. We are in a landmark moment in the history of life science, and Aldevron is at the center of it.
- You want to plant your career in a growing company. We are growing fast. We have limitless opportunities for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in.
- You are excited to learn every day. At Aldevron, no day is the same. Our team comes to work ready to learn and overcome new challenges with teamwork and a passion to make lives better.
Your talents, ideas, and passion are essential to our success. Join us today!