ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Contracts #669
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
All Native Group (ANG) is looking to hire a Director of Contracts to plan, organize, and direct contracts personnel. The successful candidate will negotiate and administer contracts in conjunction with Senior Management and will assure acceptable profit, minimizes risk, and protect the company’s interest and assets.
· Negotiates or assists in the negotiation of all facets of contracts in order to further develop or modify agreements for services, material or other considerations
· Prepares and analyzes contract cost estimates, financial reports and related documentation
· Monitors and reviews all contracts for compliance with all contract clauses, requirements, and/or conditions
· Prepares correspondence as necessary in the execution of contract requirements
· Provides corporate representation as necessary with customers, other contractors and other representatives, reporting to Executive Management on all contracts areas and issues
· Prepares cost analysis and subsequent reports comparing budget with actual cost
- Provides regular reporting to Senior Management on contract issues
- Interacts with Program/Project Managers and Proposal Specialists, to gather information and coordinate pricing/proposal strategies
- Interacts with Accounting and Finance, Legal Staff, on appropriate corporate contractual compliance
- Interacts with customer Contract Administrator to negotiate terms of contract
- Responsible for the employment, training, motivation, and performance evaluation of assigned employees
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or related field (or equivalent) with at least 10 years of experience is required
- Candidate must have previous experience working with government and commercial contract management along with in-depth operating knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Supervisory experience required
- Must possess strong negotiating and analytical skills
- Must be computer literate, have effective verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in an agile team environment
- Literacy or working knowledge of office automation, planning, project management, budgeting, telecommunications, networking, and imaging is required
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Alexandria, VA, USA