ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FW Solutions_Project Manager_FWSO-Operations
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The Project Manager position requires experience in scheduling, logistics, government contracts, meeting customer requirements and following/creating detailed processes and procedures. The Project Manager will support the Program Manager and work with operational, contractual and business development staff members to meet contractual requirements and department goals.
The primary responsibilities of the Project Manager are to ensure on time delivery of equipment and personnel services in support of customer requirements. The Project Manager will be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive, control and completion of a project, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization and their clients.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. The Project Manager should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis and should be skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee and thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Review and understand project statement of work and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders and establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Must work effectively and cross functionally with a variety of departments and staff to take the lead on planning, implementing and monitoring a variety of projects and handles multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Plan and implement projects and serve as a project resource to assist all departments within the company
- Create project schedules and project timelines to track deliverables and monitor and report on project progress
- Evaluate and assess result of project and implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Other job-related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Educational background in the fields of technical project management or engineering
- Experience with government contracting
- Ability to react to challenging situations in a thoughtful and analytical manner
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience in communicating solutions via email or in person effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and MS Project
- Ability to travel a minimum of (25%)
- Capable of solving complex problem and function effectively in adverse environments
- An understanding of Native American corporation contracting capabilities with the Federal Government as both a prime contractor and subcontractor preferred
- Maintains a valid Driver’s License and be insurable under company insurance provider/program
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- B.A./ B.S. degree or higher
- * Two (2)+ years managing/coordinating technical projects
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
Pay Type: Salary
Location: Flatwater Solutions Co, Bellevue, Nebraska, United States of America