ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ho-Chunk Inc Ambassadors_ANG-Operations
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Assists organization in carrying our various administrativefunctions, representing the business, and participates in job learningactivities.
· Utilize company software programs for data entrytasks
· Attends regular meetings, presentations, andother activities related to government contracts.
· Assists with departmental filing tasks
· Attends training related to various jobsfunctions and office skills
· Greets all visitors and employees courteously,assists with routine inquires, determines needs, and directs to the properperson and/or office as needed.
· Analyzes and organizes office operations andprocedures
· Assists with the planning, organization, andexecution of special events
· Maintains a strict confidentiality regarding sensitivematerials
· Attends classes at Ho-Chunk Inc and otheroff-site locations
· All other job-related duties as assigned byimmediate supervisor
Skills and Qualifications
· Detail-orientated, self-motivated
· Ability to read and comprehend simpleinstructions, short correspondence and memos
· Excellent communication skills, both written andverbal
· Individual must adhere to legal professional andethical codes with respect to confidentiality and privacy.
· 45+ wpm typing desired
· Maintains a valid driver’s license and beinsurable under company insurance provider/program
Education and Experience
· High School Diploma/GED Required and 1 year ofrelevant work experience preferred.
Pay Type: Hourly
Location: Winnebago, NE 68071, USA