ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Service Center Manager
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Job Reference #: 2263
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), IT - ALL CATEGORIES, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
The ITSC Manager is responsible for the operation of the 24x7x365 DOS service desk/help desk.
It is required that the ITSC Manager have the experience, qualifications and certifications listed below:
* Experience managing a high-volume service desk/contact center (with resources greater than 50 per peak periods) which fields customer inquiries, creates tickets and provides first call resolution for services similar to the requirements in the RFQ.
* Experience streamlining service desk processes and their interaction with incident and request fulfillment management.
* ITIL Intermediate Level Certified. Please state related exam/exams
It is desirable that the ITSC Manager has the following experience, qualifications and certifications:
* Experience and introducing new contact in-take methods including baselining and improvement efforts.
* Experience managing a high-volume service desk/contact center (with resources greater than 50 per day) which fields customer inquiries and creates tickets for services similar to the requirements in the RFQ on a Federal TO/contract.
* Helpdesk Institute (HDI) Certification. Please state related exam/exams.
* A relevant educational degree.
Security Clearance: Must be a U.S. citizen and possess or be able to obtain/maintain a SECRET clearance.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job. The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development. We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate. The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!