ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Management Analyst# 1703
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The Management Analyst serves as an assistant to the BP Director ("the Director") and supports the continuity of a wide variety of sensitive and essential administrative functions. Must be able a self-starter and highly motivated to operate in a fast paced, and dynamic office environment. Duties include:
- Reviews and analyzes a wide range of materials, to include highly sensitive materials; and assists the Director in shaping responses to taskings; as well as monitoring progression of workflow.
- Contributes towards maintaining an efficiently functioning office and frees the Director from all unnecessary time consuming administrative burdens.
- Performs special assignments for the Director, including researching and developing draft papers.
- Adept in identifying and resolving issues in operational processes.
- Ability to draft and proof read materials prior to submitting them for the Director, to include grammatical and stylistic changes
- Ability to review and validate budgetary data in spreadsheets
- Active DoD clearance; possess and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong analytic and administrative management skills and abilities.
- Proactive, self-starter with ability to function and operate independently or as part of a project group or team is essential.
- Previous experience supporting Department of State (DoS) desired
- Previous experience working with senior level staff with DoS or similar upper level DoD or Service HQ Staff Support Operations a plus.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job. The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development. We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate. The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company