ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Management Analyst / Office Management Specialist_E_Prof Svcs
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Management Analyst / Office Management Specialist PD
MANAGEMENT ANALYST / OFFICE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST, GLOBAL ENGAGEMENT CENTER (GEC)
The OMS will develop and maintain administrative processes that produce effective strategies and plans to enable the GEC’s purpose, which is to "lead, synchronize, and coordinate efforts of the Federal Government to recognize, understand, expose and counter foreign state and non-state propaganda and disinformation efforts aimed at undermining United States national security interests." The OMS will coordinate, orient, and inform government-wide foreign communications activities targeted against terrorism.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE MANAGEMENT ANALYST / OFFICE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
* The incumbent reports to the Coordinator, R/GEC providing support to the Acting Coordinator, Chief of Staff, and Deputy Coordinators in managing projects and initiatives throughout the office
* Provides administrative support to the Acting Coordinator from travel, time keeping, supplies
* and equipment order and inventory, as well as manage the Acting Coordinator’s calendar.
* Updates the office’s Shared Point Site
* Administer the preparation of materials for use by the Acting Coordinator at high levels and sensitive meetings and conferences, gatherings, and public appearances both within the United States and abroad.
* Maintain liaison with senior officials, both within and outside of the Department.
* Oversee the Coordinator’ calendar to ensure that priority needs are considered and met.
* Review, analyze, and screen incoming correspondence, routing issues of overriding and central importance to the Acting Coordinator, Deputies and all other correspondence to other appropriate staff members.
* Make independent decisions on selected matters that can be resolved with own expertise. If
* necessary, task bureaus and offices in anticipation of the Under Secretary’s and the Acting Coordinator’s needs.
* Oversee the preparation of materials for use by the Acting Coordinator at high levels and sensitive meetings and conferences, gatherings, and public appearances both within the United States and abroad and including invitations. Assist with logistical planning for the Acting Coordinator’s participation in these meetings. Plan, design and prepare creative visual presentations using Power Point, Visio and other state- of- the- art applications.
* Prepare confidential background material and reports for the Acting Coordinator’s use in preparing him/her for meetings with other USG officials, leaders and high level officials of foreign governments, White House staff, and Members of Congress.
* Escort officials to see the Acting Coordinator to ensure that they get to their meetings in a timely manner.
* Screen visitors and telephone calls for the Acting Coordinator.
* Assist the Coordinator and with travel arrangements and prepare the Acting Coordinator’s travel
* vouchers for reimbursement upon returning from travel.
* Assists with office functions, planning, and logistical support.
* Provides backup support to the partner OMS administrative support to office staff from travel, time keeping, supplies and equipment order and inventory, as well as manage office calendar.
* Helps manage the maintenance of Front Office paper and electronic files.
* Facilitates internal meetings, training sessions, and discussions related to GEC administrative policy and procedures.
* Determines distribution and deadlines for items requiring the Coordinator’s attention.
* Back-up scheduler for the Acting Coordinator, Chief of Staff, and Deputy Coordinators.
* Scheduling conference rooms/VTCs
* Duty officer scheduling
* T&A for office
* Security/clearance passing Qualifications
* Leverage multiple information conduits to achieve optimal integration of information related capabilities as appropriate for the Center’s portfolios while enhancing both daily operations of the center as well as multi-actor campaign support for Center portfolios.
* Contributes to the development of strategic plans for enhancing whole of government CVE coordination efforts, including Global Combatant Commands efforts and capabilities to counter the extremist narrative, disrupt radicalization efforts among foreign societies, and proactively push the positive attributes of the American narrative.
* The contractor collaborates with planners and subject matter experts from other appropriate organizations (Global Combatant Commands) in gathering and analyzing fact and data.
* Formulates conclusions and recommendation for action and
* Incorporates findings into reports and oral presentations, as necessary, for various levels of the Center’s management.
* Experience in tracking document flow and clearance processes and distribution of documents to appropriate personnel.
* Familiarity with database management and analyses of quantitative and qualitative data (involving various data sources) and results reporting.
* Familiarity with principles and practices of knowledge management.
* Experience in formulating and writing policies, processes and procedures.
* Experience in developing data logs and reports (with quantitative and qualitative data).
* Demonstrated skills in database management, data entry, mining and analysis, and reporting.
* Ability to learn and work with database applications.
* Demonstrated skills or knowledge of global internet access and research capabilities.
* Demonstrated skills in program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring.
* Experience in program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring.
* Facility with standard software, including the complete Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint), and an ability to learn and work with other software, as well as database applications.
* Strong, timely and precise organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
* Strong critical and creative thinking and analytical skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment.
* Strong ability to also have a flexible, team-oriented approach to work.
* Excellent ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues.
* Exposure to U.S. foreign affairs agencies and/or international organizations.
* Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the Top Secret level/SCI.
* Foreign language skills are preferred but not required.
* A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but not required for this position.
* The contractor will have a good command of professional communications, especially the written and spoken word.
* Other required skills are strong writing skills, especially the ability to convey technical concepts in non- technical language for peers, senior officials, and outside audiences; strong verbal communication skills; willingness to work to tight deadlines; ability to work effectively as part of a multicultural and interagency team; command of Microsoft Office applications.
* The contractor will be flexible, adept at multitasking, and able and willing to build new skills and knowledge in a rapidly evolving political and technical environment.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED:
Full performance in this position requires a Top Secret clearance. Candidates must have a Top Secret clearance upon appointment with the ability to obtain Top Secret with SCI access.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned