ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Analyst_FWI-Gov Contract Staff
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
The Program Analyst will be responsible for providing data management and analysis for studies and maintain assigned projects.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides support to Government regarding program and land use issues related to the development of renewable energy resources and furnishes guidance in the conservation and development of these resources.
- Provides technical advice and support to the Government for tribal renewable energy development programs. Evaluates and advises the Government regarding tribal programs as they relate to land use issues and related impacts of planned projects.
- Analytical Skills.
- Complex Problem Solving.
- Critical Thinking.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Minimal travel required for this position. Occasional overnight travel may be necessary.
- Ability to analyze tribal programs and determine land use impacts, as well as propose measures to most effectively utilize the land based on best practices and tribal goals.
- Highly effective communication skills.
- The Government will provide additional specific knowledge and skills required on an as-needed basis to ensure the Contractor can successfully fill positions in this labor category.
- B.S. degree in a field related to business or land use planning.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Public Trust clearance required for this position
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.