ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Specialist II - Winnebago, NE
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Assess, plan, and execute projects for Corporate Operations within the established budget and timelines and in support of Ho-Chunk, Inc. and subsidiary companies. Drive 8a and HubZone company pipeline process. Manage System for Awards Management (SAM) applications, reviews and updates. Conduct research and report on current and changing SBA guidelines.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Drive the process of managing assigned projects, including 8a/Hubzone pipeline, by conferring regularly with subsidiary executive and subsidiary leadership to identify anticipated needs and timeline - report information to corporate upline
· Manage DUNS number applications and records for all Ho-Chunk, Inc. subsidiaries
· Complete and submit accurate 8a applications and annual reviews; includes directing staff in multiple departments throughout Ho-Chunk, Inc. in the compilation of required information (i.e. NAICS codes, executive compensation, key management resumes, and other relevant information) within necessary timelines
· Complete and submit HubZone applications; review HubZone companies on an ongoing basis to ensure compliance, notifying subsidiary management of noncompliance risks ® Serve as designated contact for all communications from the SBA through SAM and related email channels
· Conduct research of FAR regulations and stay up-to-date on SBA changes
· Act as point of contact for and coordinate efforts with regional SBA office representatives
· Create and maintain up-to-date, user-friendly online system for all records related to 8a/Hubzone pipeline and current 8a company statuses
· Train Corporate Operations Department members to competently perform all 8a/HubZone processes and procedures to ensure business continuity
· Supervise intern staff periodically
· Maintain BOD spreadsheet and continually post most recent version electronically as resource document for subsidiary management and legal department use
· Create company formation and ongoing business documents, including resolutions, Certificates of Good Standing, and other company maintenance documents as needed; obtain necessary tribal council member signatures and ensure documents are filed in corporate books/scanned to electronic shared file
· Support company/department needs as necessary, including projects and creating accurate reports and presentations
· Develop and maintain professional relationships with various leaders, staff, and elders throughout the community and act as a liaison for the company as requested
· Attend and participate in community outreach events and maintain public relations, as directed, that serve the organization
· Serve on corporate committees to enhance cohesive communication and decision-making across company silos
· Promote cooperation and transparency with management and co-workers
· Ensure strict confidentiality of all records
· Other duties as assigned
Complex Problem Solving.
Judgement and Decision Making.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Minimal travel required for this position. Occasional overnight travel may be necessary.
· Must be able to manage and organize multiple projects across departments
· Read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures
· Understands federal government regulations (both current and expected changes) relevant to all company services
· Ability to present information to internal/external customers
· Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports
· Maintains a valid Driver’s License and be insurable under company insurance provider/program
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Business or related field required. Three or more years related experience required; must also have professional experience in a business environment.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
None required for this position
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EOE/M/F/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned.