ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Manager I_Foods-Managers/Supervisors
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the store and employees. Manages the store in daily paperwork and deposits.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Manages retail store engaged in selling of gasoline, liquor, cigarettes and groceries.
· Trains and supervises the training of all new employees (openers or closers), follows up retraining if necessary and all documentation.
· Implements strategies to improve customer service, drives store sales and increase profitability.
· Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
· Receives cash or check or completes credit card charge transactions per operating policy.
· Formulates pricing policies on merchandise according to requirements for profitability of store operations.
· Coordinates sales promotions activities and prepares, or directs workers preparing, merchandise displays.
· Assures the daily bank deposits are deposited in the bank and keeps daily paperwork current.
· Coaches and mentors under-performing staff to improve their skills.
· Supervises employees engaged in sales work, taking inventory, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions.
· Will perform duties of subordinates, as needed.
· Orders merchandise or prepares requisition to replenish merchandise on hand.
· Ensures compliance of employees with established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices.
· Answer customer’s complaints or inquires and ensures excellent customer service.
· May lock and secure store as needed.
· Maintains a clean store and surrounding grounds.
· Conducts interviews with applicants interested in open positions.
· May be transferred one or more times to different store locations and you will be expected to adapt to these new environments quickly and easily.
· Performs all other job-related duties as assigned.
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work vary by schedule. Evening and weekend work may be required as schedule demands.
No travel is required for this position.
· Professional attitude and leadership skills
· Maintains a valid Driver’s License and be insurable under company insurance provider/program
· Ability to stand for long periods of time, must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills and ability to deal effectively with a variety of people and situations
· Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
· Must be 18 years of age
Two (2) years related experience; or eight (8) years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university with a major in the Business Management
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
None required for this position
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.