ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Team Supervisor I_Foods-Retail Sales
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Support Management Team in the daily operations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Responsible for verifying the ID of any person under the age of thirty (30) years old, prior to any tobacco and/or alcohol sales.
· Able to operate cash register with accuracy and efficiency.
· Responsible for the selling of gasoline, cigarettes, beverages, food and other miscellaneous items.
· Performs administrative duties as assigned.
· Reports all personnel issues to the Store Manager for follow up.
· Provides excellent customer service to patrons within the store.
· Receives cash or checks or completes credit-card charge transactions per operating policy.
· Counts money to verify amounts and issues receipts for funds received and counts back correct change with accuracy.
· Responsible for restocking shelves and coolers as needed.
· Responsible for store cleanliness and maintains store appearance and product representation to company standards.
· Ensures customer’s needs are met, resolve complaints, and customer service is the focus of each employee.
· Implements strategies to improve customer service, drives store sales, and increase profitability.
· Able to complete all daily paperwork as required and make deposits and fill change box.
· Responsible for resetting the registers if working the night shift.
· Ability to successfully complete Class C Certification and know what to do in case of fuel spill at your location
· Trains or supervises the training of all new employees (openers or closers), follows up retraining if necessary and all documentation.
· Performs all other job-related duties as assigned.
1. Customer/Client Focus.
3. Teamwork Orientation.
4. Communication Proficiency.
5. Problem Solving/Analysis.
6. Decision Making
This position has supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items that weigh more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
· Must be employed as Food Service Team Supervisor with Pony Express, Heritage Express Market, Heritage Foodtown or Sweetwater Café for up to one (1) year to be considered for this position.
· Computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.)
· Professional attitude and leadership skills
· Maintains a valid Driver’s License and be insurable under company insurance provider/program
· Ability to stand for long periods of time, must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written
· Must be 18 years of age
· Prior retail store experience of one (1) year preferred.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
None required for this position
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified, Native American Tribally-owned