ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Identify and assess future and current training needs
Develop both a strategic and tactical training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
Be comfortable and able to implement multiple training methods
Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness and success, and report 0n them
Manage training budget
Provide opportunities for engaging development
Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Proven work experience as a training manager
- Track record in designing and implementing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and contemporary training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Good computer and database skills
- BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field
- Ability to obtain security clearance is mandatory
- Current active government security clearance preferred
- Experience with Medical and Government sectors a plus.
NOTE: These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this job.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Salary
Location: All Native Managed Services, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America