Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Director, Customer Service
at Alzheimer's Association
The Associate Director of Customer Service will manage the constituent donation inquiry process, including help desk requests, telephone inquiries, and internal staff requests.
This position is located in Chicago, IL and reports to the Director of Donor Services.
* Provide guidance and coaching to Customer Service staff members.
* Provide timely resolution to constituent donation inquiries, and chapter requests, that are received through the help desk, contact center, or telephone.
* Manage relationship with outside vendors, including contact center and gift processing vendors, to ensure proper adherence to developed business rules.
* Design, review, and analyze process reports to verify Customer Service team adherence to service level agreements.
* Provide ongoing training with Customer Service staff around inquiry resolution.
* Collaborate with others within the organization to research constituent inquiries.
* Develop and document operational processes for constituent inquiry resolution.
* Enter transactional data into donor databases by manual and automated processes in order to resolve inquiries.
* Bachelor’s Degree required
* 5 years of professional experience required
* Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, specifically Blackbaud products
* Experience with Luminate Online fundraising platform
* Experience with Team Approach database
* Basic accounting knowledge
* Working knowledge of relational database systems
* Proficient with MS Office Suite, with advanced knowledge of MS Excel
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Excellent organization skills