Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Director, Gift Processing
at Alzheimer's Association
The Associate Director, Gift Processing manages the Gift Processing team, as well as being the point person for all gift processing entry.
This position is located in Chicago, IL and reports to the Director of Donor Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide guidance and coaching to Gift Processing staff members.
- Lead the development and documentation of department procedures for proper revenue allocation.
- Delegate batch data entry activities among members of the Gift Processing team.
- Communicate with other departments to investigate transactions with incomplete data to ensure proper revenue allocation.
- Manage relationship with outside vendors to ensure proper adherence to developed business rules.
- Configure external data from various sources for entry into donor databases.
- Review data entry batches for accurate processing.
- Enter transactional data into donor databases by manual and automated processes.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years of professional experience required. Prior supervisory experience.
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Experience with Team Approach Donor Database
- Working knowledge of relational database systems
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, especially with MS Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organization skills