Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Director, Response Processing Suppo
at Alzheimer's Association
The Associate Director of Response Processing Support will provide training and standards support to internal and external stakeholders.
This position is located in Chicago, IL and reports to the Director of Donor Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assess training needs through chapter staff interviews, process reviews, and consultations with management staff.
- Design, plan, and conduct training programs for approved processes within Donor Services.
- Provide timely resolution to field process inquiries.
- Manage relationship with outside vendors to ensure proper adherence to developed business rules.
- Collaborate with others within the organization to develop operational processes.
- Develop and document operational processes.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years of professional experience required
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, specifically Blackbaud products
- Experience in providing training to staff in person and through remote applications
- Experience with Team Approach database
- Working knowledge of relational database systems
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, with advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 40%