Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Alzheimer's Association
POSITION TITLE: Clinical Manager
POSITION LOCATION: Dayton, OH
STATUS: Full time, Exempt
This position is responsible for supporting the Association and Program team in achieving strategic goals through community building and mobilization and providing direct support to families, people living with dementia, and their caregivers. The ideal candidate will possess a deep knowledge of dementia and be skilled in providing information, referral, and individualized care planning to individuals and families.
This position reports to the Program Director and is based in Dayton, OH out of the Miami Valley Chapter.
- Provide information and referral and Care Consultation Level 1 to individuals and families based on Helpline call follow-up, physician referral, direct chapter contact, and other community needs.
- Represent the Association at clinical events, conferences, networking groups, and speaking engagements as needed.
- Participate in community forums to grow program reach and ensure that the work of the Association is well presented in the community
- Support the chapter’s efforts in community mobilization and volunteerism by serving as a resource in local communities as needed.
- Collaborate with the Program Director on the Association’s strategic initiatives to meet all KPI goals in relation to care consultations.
- Serve as a resource expert on the topics of dementia care for the Alzheimer’s Association, the program team, and communities served.
- Advocate on behalf of those living with a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia and their caregiver.
- Maintain accurate records through our data management system.
- Utilize chapter resources responsibly, using telephonic or video call options when appropriate to minimize travel and staff time.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office products, Google suite and; experience with, or ability to rapidly learn the Personify CRM database and volunteer management system.
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends as required for the job.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% within the assigned territory by car. Travel in this case, is considered time spent away from the office, in the community, to fulfil the job goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or Gerontology; Master’s in the same preferred
- Minimum 1 year professional experience in dementia care or related social work position required; 3 years preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license, access to reliable vehicle, good driving record and proof of automobile insurance.
Alzheimer’s Association is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.