Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Constituent Events Partnerships
at Alzheimer's Association
The Director, Partnerships will directly engage with companies and membership organizations to steward existing and close new relationships that align with our mission and capabilities.
They will lead and mentor a team to reach new audiences and grow existing partnerships nationwide, and regional levels as well as provide business development strategy and implement tactics across the organization.
This position can be remote-based / work from home.
* Support revenue growth through Walk to End Alzheimer’s by identifying and recruiting companies to be a part of the National Team program as well as managing their fundraising and participation
* Support revenue growth through The Longest Day by identifying and recruiting membership organizations to be a part of the Global Team program as well as managing their fundraising and participation
* Consistently increase the Walk National Teams and The Longest Day Global Teams portfolio and annual revenue
* Develop a pipeline for and manage cultivation of new National Walk teams and The Longest Day Global Teams
* Manage relationship development of National Team and Global Team coordinators
* Work in partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association corporate team to recruit new corporate partners and ensure integrated relationship management
* Create and implement strategies for staff and volunteers to maximize revenue-generation with National Teams and Global Team at the community level
* Create and manage National and Global Teams tools and resources
* Coordinate multi-market teams and sponsorships in collaboration with field staff
* Collaborate with Field staff to identify new or special-event engagement for National Teams and Global Teams
* Work closely with Field staff to ensure that all deliverables are met for National Teams and Global Teams
* Conduct ongoing stewardship with Company and Membership Organization leaders to drive momentum and engagement
* For all programs, provide regular reporting and analysis on program performance and effectiveness
* Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business administration or related field
* 5 - 7 years national or regional event management and sales experience required
* Proven successful sales experience and pipeline development
* Fundraising experience required, peer-to-peer fundraising
* Demonstrated track record of reporting and analysis
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Understanding of volunteer development
* Ability to work both collaborative and independently
* Proven ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of staff
* Experience successfully leading, motivating, developing, and mentoring a team of professionals to achieve desired outcomes
* Proficiency in monitoring and conducting work on multiple activities, with multiple deadlines, to ensure quality and progress
* Ability to think strategically, creatively, and organizationally and plan communications accordingly
* Ability to travel up to 50% of time as required