Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Programs and Services Manager (Dallas County)
at Alzheimer's Association
The Programs & Services Manager is an experienced professional with the ability to provide team leadership, project management, develop and initiate community partnerships, advance program and services delivery using the Alzheimer’s Association Volunteer Program Delivery System while executing the Dallas & Northeast Texas Chapter’s mission and strategic implementation plan activities. Success in this role requires the ability to work independently yet willingly function as part of a team, excellent time management skills, flexibility, good judgement and critical thinking talents. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Work as part of a team to accomplish Chapter goals of increased revenue and people served.
* Provide leadership to identify, build and manage assigned region and/or projects to achieve the Chapter’s goals and objectives in accordance with the annual Strategic Implementation Plan.
* Provide leadership to build and manage assigned grant funded projects to achieve the Chapter’s goals and objectives in accordance with the Grant Contract.
* Provide leadership in the development, coordination and implementation of strategies for the expansion of information, awareness, programs and services delivery (education, care & support, early stage, health care systems etc.) throughout assigned initiatives and projects.
* Provide leadership to help expand the Chapter’s Diversity and Inclusion Pillar to increase reach to underserved communities such as the Hispanic/Latino, Black/African American, Asian and LGBT.
* Working with leadership, create, and execute assigned project scope, goals and deliverables, through the development and implementation of individual project overviews, timelines, marketing strategy, budgets, periodic and wrap-up reports.
* Participate in all training and professional development opportunities related to accomplishing the goals of this position. These include, but are not limited to, Master Trainer, Community Education; Master Trainer Early Stage Services; Master Trainer Support Group Facilitation; Information & Referral Delivery; Care Consultation, Level 1, Volunteer Management and Personify database systems.
* Supporting the Alzheimer’s Association Volunteer Program Delivery Model, recruit, train, develop, coach, manage and deploy volunteers to accomplish the program goals and initiatives assigned for region and project.
* Implement program management systems to track all volunteer delivery and program attendance and activity.
* Receive and act on internal and external care and support requests, providing timely follow up for all contact and outreach.
* Develop and manage tactics to achieve positive and productive relations between the Alzheimer’s Association and the community.
* Assure compliance with all Association policies, procedures, standards and applicable regulatory requirements; promote Association-wide programs and initiatives.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Some nights and weekend work may be required.
* Work space will be determined based on regional scope
* Work may be stressful during periods of high volume
* Computer w/internet access
* Copy, fax and postage machines available in Dallas Office
* 8X8 telephone system
* Master’s degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in the field of community healthcare, program management, administration.
* At least 4 year experience working with diverse populations, building relationships and advancing program delivery and project development.
* At least 2 years’ experience managing staff and/or volunteers.
* Proficient speaking and writing in both the Spanish and English language preferred.
* Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email, social media and web searches.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
* Ability to communicate effectively in person, in writing and electronically to a variety of audiences.
* Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
* Ability to analyze information and make timely, appropriate decisions.
* High level of integrity, diplomacy and initiative.