Amphitheater Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Director of Student Services
at Amphitheater Unified School District
Job Reference #: 6002
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Openings as of 2/20/2019
- Assistant Director of Student Services JobID: 6002
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
02/25/2019 100%, Full Time, Career, Fiscal Year
- Master’s Degree
- Valid Arizona Administrative Certificate
- Valid Arizona Special Education Teaching Certification or related services certification
- Three years of experience in special education programs or related field
- Thorough working knowledge of the various laws, regulations, theories, teaching strategies, and techniques applicable to special education and 504 students
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
This position closes at 5:00PM on 02/25/2019.
This position begins July 1st 2019.
Starting Salary: $77,223 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
You must attach a copy of your certificate, an up-to-date/current resume, 3 signed letters of recommendation, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Anna Maiden, Equal Opportunity & Compliance Director, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!