Amphitheater Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Federal Programs
at Amphitheater Unified School District
Job Reference #: 6004
Categories: Education - ALL, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES, Education - Professional
Openings as of 2/22/2019
- Director of Federal Programs JobID: 6004
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Title I/Language Acquisition
- Closing Date:
02/25/2019 100%, Full Time, Career, Fiscal Year.
- Master's degree in Reading, Educational Administration or related field
- Two years of experience in administration
- Valid Arizona Administrative Certificate
- Previous experience coordinating or supervising educational programs
- Training and experience in reading curriculum, materials, techniques and early childhood development
- Experience in developing and implementing in-service programs
- Experience with grant writing and compliance with guidelines
- Equivalent combination of education/training/experience
This position is open until 5:00pm on 25th February 2019.
This position begins 1st July 2019.
You must attach a copy of your certificate, fingerprint clearance card, an up-to-date/current resume, 3 signed letters of recommendation, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the District’s non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by Anna Maiden, Equal Opportunity & Compliance Director, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!