Applied Memetics LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - Desktop Test Manager
at Applied Memetics LLC
- Job ID
Applied Memetics LLC (AM LLC) is seeking Test Manager to provide on-site technical support to a Department of Defense ("DoD") Military Health program.
The program supports the Defense Health Agency’s (“DHA’s”) development of its TRICARE Managed Care Support (“MCS”) requirements for health care support services. These services encompass customer and call center support activities, as well as referrals/authorizations and claims adjudications, among other areas, related to DoD heath care throughout the United States. Specifically, the program would provide health care support services that integrate private-sector care within the DoD direct-care system, serving approximately 9.2 million active duty personnel, active duty family members, retired military members and their families, and survivor beneficiaries.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and possess strong communication (both written and verbal) and leadership skills.? The individual will need to be a team player and work collaboratively with all stakeholders on the project.? The individual must have strong consulting and customer satisfaction skills and strive to achieve established goals, objectives, and quality standards of the project.? The individual must adhere to established timelines and must have a laser beam focus on ensuring all deadline dates are met, in addition to providig oversight/guidance to Dthe esktop QA Team during Test phases.
- Expertise in contact center technology
- Expertise in Agent Desktop testing
- Experience with managing professional client communications at executive level
- Experience managing large testing projects, risk/issue management and project plan
- Experience leading large testing efforts that includes E2E testing on contact center space
- Knowledge of health care domain
- Experience in IBM test management tools