Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Experience Supervisor, eCommerce
at Apria Healthcare
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Location : Location
- US-CA-Lake Forest
- Full/Part Time
With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare’s mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at www.apria.com.
The eCommerce Customer Experience Supervisor will establish new business sales through inbound phone campaigns, Live Chat, and email while providing support for existing customers and oversee Customer Experience Associates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent customer service and support to maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Use CRM to track call results and pipeline growth
- Follow up on sales campaigns via email, phone calls and live chat to build a qualified sales pipeline
- Utilize fraud management tools to prevent and analyze fraudulent orders
- Process orders and RMA’s
- Conduct research and continuously prospect for lead generation
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned such as competitive research, assist with website merchandising and user acceptance testing
- Other duties as assigned
- This position supervises all team members in the department and is responsible for the performance management, hiring, and discipline of management within the department.
Minimum Required Qualifications
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or Statistics or equivalent practical experience
- 5 to 7 years of inside sales or customer service, preferably in retail, ecommerce or call center role
- 3 to 5 years of call center or customer service supervisor role
- 1 to 2 years of experience in CRM platform, Salesforce preferred
- 1 to 2 years of experience with Zendesk customer experience platform
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- E Well versed in the Apria Healthcare retail product and service portfolio offerings
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Articulate communication that includes active listening and reflection in conjunction with the use of open and closed ended questions.
- Highly energetic and a self-starter, needing little direct supervision
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with team-members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to navigate between several computer screens (CRM Software, Order Management System, Email and Web Browser) while concisely documenting customer information
- Proactive self-starter with ability to work independently as well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Consultative selling approach (find the pain)
- Assertive “hunter” sales mentality
- Goal oriented
- Customer first attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- English (reading, writing, verbal)
- College level mathematical proficiency, with a strong ability to understand, interpret and develop spreadsheet data.
This is a stationary position that requires frequent sitting or standing, repetitive wrist motions, grasping, speaking, listening, close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus. It also may require occasional lifting, carrying, walking, climbing, kneeling, bending/stooping, twisting, pulling/pushing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching above the shoulder. Employees in this position must be physically able to efficiently perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to assist or enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position, upon request.
Work is performed in an office setting with exposure to moderate noise.
Occasional travel as required.
The essential duties and responsibilities, physical requirements, and work environment described above are representative of those typically required for this position but may vary depending on staffing and business needs at specific locations. The inclusion or omission of a specific duty or physical requirement is, therefore, not determinative of whether that function is essential to a specific individual’s position.
Join the Apria team for a rewarding opportunity in healthcare! Competitive pay rates with cash incentives and full benefit packages available, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Apria Healthcare is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet