Rise Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OR - Assistant Director of Staffing Services (53630)
at Rise Services, Inc.
RISE is a non-profit organization that specializes in home and community-based support services for children and adults with developmental and other disabilities, mental health challenges, and aging adults. For over 30 years, our purpose has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
RISE is currently seeking a creative and results-oriented full-time Assistant Director responsible for the direction and management of our Staffing Services program in the Salem area through the implementation of the RISE Mission, Vision, and Values and in compliance with all regulations and policies. This position will require an eye for quality assurance and detail, strong leadership abilities, reliable follow through, and a passion for serving our community. This position strives to provide the highest quality of life, while ensuring that all health and safety needs are met, for the individuals we serve. Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork, and networking skills are a must.
- Develop and implement recruitment strategies for Resource Staff. Conduct recruitment, maintains qualified pool of applicants, and act as a point of contact and build influential relationships during the selection process.
- Conduct screenings, intakes and pre-service training with Resource Staff.
- Build and maintain positive public agency and community relationships. Coordinate and participate in job fairs, networking, vendor fairs, etc.
- Responsible to recruit, hire, coach, train, supervise, place, and discipline Resource Staff
- Maintain Resource Staff files to include training, disability documentation, contact notes, and other required documentation.
- Assists with licensing reviews and compliance reports.
- Maintain and support Resource Staff morale activities, recognition and appreciation.
- Ensure Staffing Services files meet state regulations, company policy and licensing standards.
- Maintain current dashboard, working with Business Analyst to report and measure outcomes
- Promote RISE in the community.
- Act as an appropriate role model in using appropriate language, dress, manners, and in showing respect.
- Collaborates with management and administrative staff as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required in human services, business, marketing, or related field.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork, and networking skills are required.
- Experience in advertising, recruitment, developmental disabilities, foster care, mental health, or social services background preferred.
- Working knowledge of Administrative Qualified Rehabilitation Facility program.
- Experience with cultural diversity, assessing strengths and needs, mediation and intervention techniques, and knowledge of child abuse and neglect and child development
- Daily local travel and occasional overnight travel required.
- Must pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug test, be 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Microsoft software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and G Suite (Gmail, Hangouts, Drive, Calendar, etc.)
- Occasionally required to lift and move up to 30 pounds of paper, files and/or equipment.
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, company-paid life insurance. We match 403(b) contributions and offer vacation, sick time and paid holidays.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email email@example.com
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.