Rise Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Residential Assistant Director - La Grande
at Rise Services, Inc.
RISE is a non-profit organization that specializes in home and community-based support services for children and adults with developmental and other disabilities, mental health challenges, and aging adults. For nearly 30 years, our purpose has remained constant. We create opportunities for and with the people we serve, their families, and for the men and women who work in the direct care profession.
RISE is currently seeking a creative and results-oriented Residential Assistant Director to oversee 3-5 residential group homes in La Grande. This role supervises our Residential Coordinators in effectively supporting the individuals we serve, and providing ongoing training and team development. This position will require an eye for quality assurance and detail, strong leadership abilities, reliable follow through, and a passion for serving our community. This position strives to provide the highest quality of life, while ensuring that all health and safety needs are met, for the individuals we serve. Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork, and networking skills are a must.
- A desire, interest and experience in working with people with disabilities or special needs required.
- Experience working in a group home setting and/or management experience desired.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking, communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision is a must.
- Detail-oriented and able to work with and abide by state and organizational rules and policies.
- Must pass a criminal background check, pre-employment drug test, be 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license and good driving record.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or hiring process, please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
(a) Dedicated fax 866-268-8885
(b) Dedicated email firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) US mail
(d) Dedicated phone - 1-866-242-2714: DISABILITY ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY
RISE is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.