Arizona Nutritional Supplements
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Manufacturing Powders
at Arizona Nutritional Supplements
Founded in 1996, Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS) is one of the leading manufacturers of specialty supplements for private label for leading national and global marketers and retailers. The company’s high quality standards and superior customer service have attracted many of the leading sellers of supplements and driven rapid growth.
Our state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly facilities in Chandler, Arizona, exceed cGMP standards and allow us to grow in anticipation of our customers’ needs. With over 350,000 square-feet of production and warehousing space, as well as continued expansion plans, ANS is equipped to bring its customers’ product vision to market.
Oversee all operational aspects of planning, coordinating and production of bulk powder production. Ensure that all products manufactured are of the highest quality, according to standard and are produced on time.
- Essential Duties - Order does not necessarily indicate duty importance.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow and ensure organizational compliance to quality system and cGMP programs.
- Oversee all production and plant issues related to the Chilton facility, producing jars, cans, gusseted bags, pouches & stick packs of ANS products.
- Coordinate all departments in production to ensure on-time delivery of finished goods.
- Resolve all production issues.
- Coordinate production in close partnership with sales, purchasing, receiving, production and logistics.
- Provide the executive team with monthly and quarterly sales/production goals and performance figures.
- Develop and cross train staff by mentoring, teaching, setting performance standards/goals/matrix, and identify their needs to further their progression and contribution to the company.
- Review all personnel changes such as hiring, transfers, promotions, and disciplinary actions.
- Write, implement, and train according to standard operating procedures on current and future procedures, on both facility and equipment subjects.
- Recommend equipment to increase output: research, perform ROI analysis on, recommend, and implement new equipment.
- Directs the Production organization's response to all Chilton NCRs (Non-Conforming Reports) and CAPAs (Corrective Action/Preventative Action) to determine root causes of any production process issues.
- Preserve operational aspects of the facility through a strong work ethic and continuous learning.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Reports to SVP of Operations.
Skill / Requirements
- Supervisory role of multiple direct and indirect reports.
- Must have a college degree.
- Three to ten years of work experience.
- No certifications or licenses required.
- Must have complex math skills.
- Complex reading skills required.
- Complex computer skills needed.
- Must have complex language skills.
- Must have complex writing skills.
- Must be willing to learn new tasks and procedures.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively perform all essential position duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to self or others.
- Maintain a regular and dependable work attendance record with few instances of unplanned and/or unexpected absence.