Arizona's Children Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Information Supervisor
at Arizona's Children Association
Would you like to be part of an amazing team working to support the needs of children and their families in Arizona? We have a great opportunity to join our Phoenix office as a Client Eligibility Supervisor! As the Client Eligibility Supervisor, you will oversee the agency's Behavioral Health Intake Scheduling functions. As this is a supervisory position, you will be overseeing a team of five (5) employees who schedule, monitor, and provide resources to individuals seeking Behavioral Health Services throughout Arizona.
The team operates as a call-center by gathering information regarding the needs of the caller and scheduling an intake appointment at one of AzCA’s thirteen (13) behavioral health sites. Knowledge of Behavioral Health Services is required.
Who We Are:
Founded in 1912, Arizona’s Children Association is one of the oldest and largest statewide comprehensive child welfare and behavioral health not-for-profit agencies in Arizona. Located in all 15 Arizona counties, we provide a variety of programs and services to meet the needs of more than 40,000 children, youth and families each year. When working with AzCA, you’ll be surrounded by highly talented and dedicated individuals who are committed to our mission of protecting children, empowering youth, and strengthening families.
Why You'll Love Working for Us:
At Arizona's Children Association, our employees are our most valuable asset; and as such we offer a wide range of benefits to aid your health and wellness including:
- We have a whole new comprehensive benefits package for 2021! All full time employees working 30 hours or more per week are eligible and we offer several plans for each so you can choose the option right for you and your family which includes:
- Medical provided by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, Dental and Vision provided by MetLife
- We offer several plans so you can choose the option right for you and your family
- Plans are effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- We also offer: Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), Life and AD&D, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program provided by Cura Linc
- Employee Wellness and Support Time every Friday morning
- Flexible Schedules
- Generous paid time off, paid sick leave, and 8 paid holidays
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan provided through Mutual of America
- Tuition Reimbursement and Discounts
Find your passion. Join our Team!
What You’ll Do:
- Reviews and synthesizes Eligibility Reports and distributes the reports to the Eligibility Specialist for reconciliation.
- Manages and trains Eligibility Specialists who oversee the Specialty and Direct Services Provider referrals
- Supervises the staff responsible for monitoring all Third Party Liability (TPL) insurances plans
- Validates all client eligibility via AHCCCS, RBHA, Insurance companies, etc., confirming services are covered contractually including reconciling eligibility/insurance coverage discrepancies
- Creates and updates client data in Nextgen Electronic Health Record
- Maintains & Reconciles departmental spreadsheet logs and/reports.
- Works with Eligibility staff to verify proper insurance coverage
- Reviews Explanation of Benefits (EOB) for patterns of rejected claims
- Scans paper EOB results into Electronic Health Record (EHR)
- Works with outside billing agencies to resolve billing issues.
- Proficient with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Ability to measure the optimal functioning, development, and success of team.
- Required to demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving, reasoning, decision making and multi-tasking
- Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience preferred
- Performs other duties as assigned, which are consistent with the general responsibilities of the position
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study from an accredited college or university.
- 3 Years’ experience in similar role.
- 2 Years’ of supervisory experience or escalating departmental responsibility.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience to be able to perform the essential functions is required
Minimum Qualification & Requirements
- Must be 21 years of age (licensing requirement).
- Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license and be insurable under the agency’s automobile policy.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to and from clients’ homes and/or other relevant organizations/agencies
- Must be able to provide DPS fingerprint clearance.
- Must be able to meet training and agency compliance requirements for the position.
- An individual may qualify for this position if the individual is able to “perform safely” the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
AzCA is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer