Aurora Behavioral Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Outpatient-East Valley
at Aurora Behavioral Health System
Director of Outpatient
Aurora Behavioral Health System, Arizona's largest free-standing psychiatric hospital system, is currently seeking a Director of Outpatient Services to provide leadership, strategic planning, business acumen and to serve as a change catalyst.
This position reports directly to the COO and provides the opportunity for the right person to open doors to innovation and to greatly expand and enhance existing operations. The position is ultimately responsible to ensure community needs are met via our outpatient services programs at our East facility as well as achieve performance goals and objectives. We seek someone who can offer strategic direction and provide its implementation, who enjoys generating creative solutions and who can provide vision and inspiration to peers and team members.
At Aurora, we are looking for a highly energetic, qualified, professional, ethical people to join our team who value a spirit of teamwork and flexibility in order to provide amazing care and fantastic customer service to those whom we serve.
- Master level licensed clinician.
- Licensed Professional Counselor, LPC or Licensed Clinical Social Worker, LCSW preferred.
- Behavioral health and/or hospital experience preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a high-level leadership role.
- Experience with building business, departments and/or programs.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, referral sources/clients, customers and the general public.
**Only candidates that meet requirements will be considered.