Avenir Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assisted Living Manager / Executive Director
at Avenir Senior Living
Avenir Senior Living is a leading provider of care for Alzheimer's Diseases and related Dementias. Our managers and employees play a very special role in the lives of our residents. Become a part of our team and join us in our mission to provide the highest possible level of care through our commitment to life-long learning and development. We offer full-time and part-time positions with comprehensive medical coverage. We are actively seeking an Executive Director for our Surprise Memory Care Community who currently has a Assisted Living Manager License from the Department of Health Services.
A successful candidate for our Executive Director Position will be responsible for managing the overall operations of the Community, which includes providing an appropriate environment for both residents and employees: establishing and maintaining family relation; meeting financial expectation; adhering to corporate policy and procedures; and upholding the corporate mission, philosophy and values.
Avenir Senior Living is a growing company with a solid foundation that offers their team the following;
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Rewarding work environment
- Continuous education, training and development
- Actively participate in and provide leadership for the community and staff.
- Ensure the community is in compliance with regulatory standards
- Participate and be accountable for oversight of all marketing and sales activities and results.
- Operate the community in accordance with Avenir's policies and procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in Assisted Living Facility Management, with Dementia Care
- Ability to understand and administer the financial reporting and requirements of the community.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Healthcare administration, or the equivalent in education, training and experience.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Strong integrity and accountability
- Ability to handle pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skill / Requirements
Previous Management experience and experience working with seniors with dementia are expected. Must hold current Assisted Living Facility Director License or the ability to obtain one before starting employment. Bachelor Degree with emphasis on Business Management or Health Care Administration. Must have excellent computer skills with familiarity of Microsoft Office Programs and Adobe reader. CPR/First Aid certification, Food handler's Card, TB Test and Finger Print Clearance are required to begin employment. Additional dementia training certification is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Email resumes to: PeggyU@AvenirSeniorLiving.Com