BaylorScott & White Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Director Comprehensive Care Management Austin Round Rock Region
at BaylorScott & White Health
The Austin/Round RockRegion of Baylor Scott and White serves patients in a geographic areastretching from Georgetown in Williamson County, through the capitol city ofAustin, and into San Marcos. The region has 24 primary and specialty careclinics and three hospitals: the 101-bed Baylor Scott & White MedicalCenter – Round Rock, the 106-bed Baylor Scott & White Medical Center –Lakeway, and the 25-bed Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Taylor, arural access hospital. Baylor Scott & White Medical Center –Pflugerville opened Fall 2018 and is conveniently located near the intersectionof state highways 45 and 130. In March, Baylor Scott & White broke groundon its first medical center in Hays County, in the community of Buda, south ofAustin. Finally, we have also just announced construction on a newmedical center in the heart of Austin.
Reporting to the VicePresident of Comprehensive Care Management, the Regional Director ofComprehensive Care Management will oversee Managers of Comprehensive CareManagement in the Austin/Round Rock region of Baylor Scott & White Health.The position will oversee all functions performed by RN Care Managers andSocial Workers assigned to the Comprehensive Care Management departments. Theposition will report to the VP of Comprehensive Care Management for CentralTexas Division.
* Oversees hospitalscompliance with regulatory agency requirements within the scope of CCMdepartments which can include but are not limited to discharge planning, carecoordination, and social work.
* Works to ensurethat Joint Commission, TDSHS, and CMS standards are adhered to within theirregion for Care Management and Social Work.
* Works with entityspecific Directors to strategize and develop budgets. Ensures financialcompliance to budgets.
* Providessupervision for RN Care Managers and Social Workers including evaluation,performance, hiring, education, and training.
* Develops hires,evaluates, and counsels specific CCM Directors and Managers under their reportingstructure.
* Works with the VPof CCM to develop, analyze, and implement corporate and divisionalComprehensive Care Management related strategies and initiatives.
* Acts as a back-upto vacancies in management positions related to CCM at assigned regionalfacilities including as interim Director as applicable.
* Chairs and/orparticipates in facility committees as assigned.
* Works closely withhospital staff to identify opportunities for improvement, facilitatesprocesses/procedure changes, and provides oversight for action plans and followup.
* Establishes andmonitors departmental goals and objectives consistent with facility and BSWHealth strategic objectives, mission, vision, and values.
* Performs otherposition appropriate duties as required in a competent, professional andcourteous manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ANDABILITIES
* 5 years'experience in progressive management positions
* 7 years in aninpatient hospital Care Management department in an RN/MSW integrated model
* Multi-siteleadership responsibility
* Demonstrates valuesand mission of BSW Health in their professional capacities.
* Exhibits excellentcommunication skills, both verbal and written, and does so with high qualityand integrity.
* Demonstrates the abilityto be flexible and adaptable in a highly stressful and constantly changinghealth care environment.
* 7 years ofexperience
* LMSW or RN