Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Strategic Account Portfolio Underwriting
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: J3M8CP5YF9NRWJPXX5K
Oversee the Strategic Account Portfolio (SAP) Underwriting team to ensure efficient use of resources to enable commerce while mitigating risk.
- Direct the activities of a senior underwriting team to ensure timely and accurate completion of work, appropriate assignment of merchant applications and tasks and compliance with corporate objectives and standards;
- Implement and monitor underwriting strategies and policies, including underwriting training and guidance as required, which maximize profit and support growth;
- Ensure senior underwriting team underwrite high risk accounts and partners in conjunction with applicable rules and guidelines.
- Ensure following of Credit Card Associations regulations and compliance by reviewing Associations’ circulars and bulletins;
- Implement and monitor the process of measuring, or assessing, merchant risk and developing strategies to manage it by transferring, avoiding or reducing the negative effects of the risk;
- Act as the liaison with Acquiring Banks’ Underwriting and Risk departments;
- Help with the design, testing and implementation of technology projects associated with underwriting, risk and fraud prevention programs;
- Any other tasks as assigned.
Thank you for your consideration.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!