Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Director of Nursing ADON
at Centers Health Care
Assistant Director of Nursing Services
Warren Center is actively seeking an Experienced ADON for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Queensbury, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a Long Term Care setting, and experience in training and leading clinical staff. The ideal candidate will have an active RN License.
Premium compensation & comprehensive benefits package provided.
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining quality of care.
- Responsible for Wound/Skin Rounds weekly.
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff.
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents.
- 24 hour on call.
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records.
- Assist with interviewing, hiring and orienting of new nursing staff.
- Oversee daily staffing process.
- Maintain flexibility with work schedule to address unpredictable needs.
- Current New York RN license required.
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings.
- 2 years of management experience preferred.
- 1 year of staff education experience preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills required.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
- Flexible hours required.
Warren Center is an eighty-bed skilled nursing facility located at 42 Gurney Lane. Our facility provides a wide spectrum of nursing care to the residents of Warren County. We provide short-term rehabilitation services to people who cannot immediately return to their homes because of an accident or illness. We also provide long-term care for individuals who are unable to care for themselves. We look at each person from an individual perspective. We then utilize a team approach working with the residents and their family to develop a unique plan of care to meet their needs.