Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Nursing Services - DON
at Centers Health Care
Director of Nursing Services -DON / DNS
Wichita Center is actively seeking an experienced DON / DNS for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Wichita, Kansas.
We offer Excellent Compensation and a Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Apply to Wichita Center to join our excellent clinical team!
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure
- Overseeing the hiring and continued the employment of nursing staff
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current Kansas RN license required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in long-term care
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills
Wichita Center is a 118-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a suburban enclave of Wichita, Kansas. Wichita Center excels at rehabilitation, therapy, and long-term care. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes are our daily measures of progress. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Wichita Center with dignity and independence. Wichita Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.