Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Nights
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Full Time 11pm-7am
Deptford Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to be an RN Supervisor for the 11pm -7am shift in our Skilled Nursing Facility. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of prior Long Term Care and Charge Nurse experience, and have an excellent positive attitude.
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests
- Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing
- Maintain documentation of resident care services
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
Deptford Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Deptford, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. We offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, great benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Deptford Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.